The ResizeKit2 trial version contains editions of the ResizeKit2 for all supported programming environments. The ResizeKit2 retail versions are sold separately, requiring a separate license for each programming environment.
Just place the ResizeKit on your form!
The ResizeKit is a form resizing component that makes applications size and screen resolution independent in one easy step. Simply attach the ResizeKit to your form and automatically resize any or all controls and fonts without writing a single line of code. By setting a few simple properties or by hooking into the ExitResize event, you can easily customize the resizing process to work with nearly all types of applications. The ResizeKit can even resize most third party controls. Use the ResizeKit from the first day on new programs and of course on established programs without changing the program design or code. The ResizeKit license is royalty-free for application development and royalty-free for runtime applications.
Even some third party controls that do not specify Left, Top, Height, or Width parameters or controls in which these properties are insulated from size changes can be resized by the ResizeKit. The cells in Grid or Spread applications are some examples of this. In these cases, these controls or fonts can be easily resized by specifying the dimensions of the control or font in the ExitResize event. A simple sample program illustrating this code is included with the ResizeKit.
Note: There are third party controls are can not be resized using the ResizeKit2. Please download and test the ResizeKit2 trial version which is fully functional. If you have any questions, please let us know.
ResizeKit Main Features
- Automatically resizes all controls and fonts on the form.
- Simply place the Resize Control on the form. No need to redesign or add additional code.
- Create applications that are size and screen resolution independent.
- Maximum and minimum form height and width can be specified.
- Initial location of the form can be specified.
- Controls and fonts can also be excluded from resizing.
- Runtime royalty-free license. Distribute unlimited applications.
- The ResizeKit ActiveX component is based on ATL so it is fast and lightweight.
- The ResizeKit VCL component has unified .EXE so applications can be distributed in one simple unit.
- Resizes most third party controls without the need for additional code.
- Contains easy to use properties and its ExitResize event allows you to customize the resize process.
- Useful sample programs are included.