What is F-IN-BOX?
F-IN-BOX is a Delphi / Builder / VCL component to enhance Macromedia / Adobe Flash Player ActiveX features. It does not use its own engine to display movies but provide a wrapper around official swflash.ocx/flash.ocx code instead. Thus it is possible to avoid certain Macromedia / Adobe Flash Player ActiveX limitations.
- Load flash movies directly from any source (no temporary files!). Protect your flash movies.
- Create flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even when the Macromedia / Adobe Flash Player ActiveX is not installed!
- Transparency is fully supported!
- Ability to play Flash Video (FLV) from stream
- Enable/disable flash sounds
- Adjust audio volume
- Get a snap image of the current flash movie frame
- Write code which is compatible with any version of Macromedia / Adobe Flash Player ActiveX (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10).
- Flash External API