mCore™ SMS ActiveX Component
mCore™ is a robust and easy-to-use ActiveX SMS Component that will enable your desktop or web based applications for sending & receiving SMS and to send WAP Push. It can be used with any ETSI 07.05 compliant GSM modem or phone handset connected to the PC serial port using a data cable or Infrared device etc. mCore™ can be used for developing applications that require to send/receive SMS in English as well as applications that require to send receive SMS in local languages (e.g. Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Thai, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi etc.)
- Send SMS
- Read incoming SMS
- Send WAP Push (mCore™ Pro Version)
- Send Flash SMS (i.e. alert messages; immediate display)
- Supports 7-bit GSM default Alphabet as well as 8-bit ANSI and 16-bit Unicodecharacters (international languages like Arabic, Chinese, Hebrew, Thai, Hindi etc) for sending as well as receiving SMS
- Set SMSC or use the default SMSC stored in Phone/SIM
- Destination phone number and SMSC number are supported in both International & national formats
- Read messages from Phone memory or SIM memory
- Read various parameters of incoming messages e.g. Sender phone number,Sent time, Sender SMSC etc.
- Option to send long messages with simple splitting OR formatted splitting (with pagination) OR as Concatenated message
- Option to read incoming concatenated messages as one single message or multiple parts.
- Delete messages from modem (phone memory or SIM memory)
- One single command to delete all read messages
- Send custom AT Commands and read response (terminal mode)
- Works with GSM modem or phone handset connected to serial port using data cable, Infrared device or USB to Serial converter. mCore™ has been tested and found to be working successfully with wide range of GSM Modems and mobile phone handsets.
- Define WAP Push expiry, created and action type (mCore™ Pro Version)
- Read various modem and network parameters e.g. Manufacturer, Model, IMEI,IMSI, Signal Strength (in dB as well as percent) etc
- Set PIN for modem/phone with protected SIM
- Extensive troubleshooting feature for developers (e.g. Debug Mode, Modem Log etc)
- Has been tested with wide range of GSM modems and handsets.
- Attractive licensing and pricing options
- Extensive sample programs in Visual Basic, Delphi, ASP, VB.NET & C# for sending & receiving SMS (in English as well as Unicode) and sending WAP Push.
- Comprehensive Developers Guide