GExperts is a free set of tools built to increase the productivity of Delphi and C++Builder programmers by adding several features to the IDE. GExperts is developed as Open Source software and we encourage user contributions to the project
- Code Snippet Librarian - Keep track of your code snippets in tree based categories with full syntax highlighting and search capabilities
- Grep Search (and Replace)- Search ANSI, UTF-8, and UTF-16 text files using flexible grep regular expressions (including binary form files, open files, etc.
- Quickly Open Files - Open a file anywhere in your project, on your search path, or in an unlimited length MRU in just a few keystrokes using incremental search
- Project Dependencies - Track what source files require other files, including recursive dependencies
- Backup Your Projects - Backup all files in your project or project group and any other custom set of files to an optionally password protected and date stamped .zip file
- Fast Procedure List - Search for and jump to the implementation of any procedure in the current file with only a few keystrokes
- Automatically Rename Components - Define custom rename rules that automatically apply as you add components to a form
- Extensive Editor Experts - Editor experts allow you to locate matching begin/end or parenthesis pairs, sort lines of code, define custom keyboard macros with parameters, quickly jump between identifier references, etc.
- Favorite Files - Keep a list of your favorite files, sorted by categories, so they can be immediately opened